The Virtual Attendant is a central part of the powerful Newwall Communication system. This is the part of the system that initially answers the incoming calls, eliminating the need for a full-time receptionist. Callers hear a custom business greeting, and then are given options for routing their calls.
Newwall Communications gives many options for call routing:
- A specific extension number/employee
- An ACD queue (dial 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Select an employee by first or last name from a company directory
- Send a fax to an employee extension
- Enter a tele-conference
- Transfer to an information extension, such as a message giving driving directions or office hours.
You can customize the response of the auto-attendant through your custom greeting.